Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my Scrapbook Studio Blog.  Here I will share how I have set up my creative space and how I attempt to organize all my stuff.

Today

We have lived in our house since 2005 and my space has evolved over the years from mix and match leftovers, to my dream studio (always a work in process). On this blog I will share pictures of my space including how I have organized various scrapbook tools and supplies. I will also share tips and ideas I discover for organizing your creative space.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous space Michelle. I love all the work space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a blog, Michelle! I'm going to link to you on my blog :)
    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle
    What color of paint did you use in your scrapbook room. I love it!

    ReplyDelete